Thursday 22 September 2011

Tomorrow

Is my first day at the new job.

I am very excited and a little nervous. I can't wait to see what it's all about; I was so shocked when I got the callback from the interview.

I guess I should tell you a little more. The lab is sort of a biological research facility for a major company, studying and carrying out all sorts of experiments.

I'm going to be acting as another pair of hands. I'll be a lab technician for the researchers, and doing general jobs around the place if needed. making up stock solutions, preparing the equipment, you know, that sort of thing.

No, I won't be discovering the cure for cancer any time soon, but we can all start somewhere. I hope it will be a little more fascinating than some of the other jobs I've held. Retail work really isn't for me.

Only a short post. But I haven't a lot to report, just did the grocery shopping and not much else today.
-GH.

No comments:

Post a Comment