Sunday 25 September 2011

Apologies.

I am really sorry for being so late in my update.

The last couple of days, I haven't had any internet. My modem is an old, old piece of machinery and it finally gave up the ghost sometime on Friday.

My first (well, half) day at the lab was great! I was shown around the different labs, met some colleagues, and then spoke with my employers as to what is expected of me.

Then, I went out with a drink with some of the lads and lasses, which was nice of them to offer. At least when I start next week properly, I will have bonded with a couple of people.

Things seem to be looking forward to me.

Sorry, this is such a brief post, but I have to go and see family tonight. I will put up a much longer post when I start for real.

-GH.

No comments:

Post a Comment